BVCA unites the investment community in Bulgaria and creates a strong public platform for each individual member to make positive impact on the industry. The association works closely with all interested parties to ensure sound public policy, which fosters entrepreneurship, innovation and growth.
1. BVCA works actively on popularising the role of private investments in Bulgaria. In particular, we:
- encourage organisations and individuals to invest in the equity of companies;
- identify new investment opportunities for our members;
- support our members by promoting their investment activities.
2. Advocates on behalf of the industry:
- BVCA represents the interests of its members and communicates the common needs of the industry to the Government. We also support public institutions in their efforts to improve the business environment in Bulgaria.
3. Gathers and disseminates industry data:
- BVCA gathers information on investments, exits, fundraising activities and other industry trends in Bulgaria;
- we provide market reports and news about market developments to our members.
4. Promotes Bulgarian entrepreneurship and innovation:
- BVCA represents the industry at relevant national and international events and conferences;
- cooperates with media partners to raise awareness to the work of the investment community;
- organises educational and networking events;
- develops initiatives to inform and enlist the Bulgarian diaspora in the activities of the local investment community.
BVCA attracts as members seed, venture capital, private equity funds and other organisations or individuals who are actively involved in investment activities. We also welcome banks, law firms, corporate finance advisors as associate members.
Organisations or persons actively involved
in investing capital in companies, such as:
- seed, venture capital and private equity funds
- angel investors
- banks and pension funds
Organisations or persons involved in
improving the investment ecosystem, such as:
- organisations actively promoting investment in Bulgaria
- organisations actively fostering entrepreneurship and innovation in Bulgaria
- independent experts and consultants
- law and accounting firms
Join our group of members and help drive Bulgaria's entrepreneureal ecosystem