BVCA е инициатива на българските частни инвеститори, фондове за рискови капиталовложения и предприемаческата общност в страната.
Endeavor Bulgaria, Sofia
Endeavor Bulgaria – Endeavor Bulgaria, a part of a global non-profit organization, which supports more than 1,800 high-impact entrepreneurs globally, offers a 6-month Marketing Internship throughout the 2019 academic year.
Job Description: Support Endeavor Bulgaria’s team in all marketing activities, including social media management, brochure creation and website maintenance.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of social media platforms;
- Assist with the creation of the design of Endeavor Bulgaria’s brochures and presentations;
- Help with the launch of Endeavor Bulgaria’s new website, including content migration and posting regular updates;
- Support the team with PR messages and press releases;
- Support with the organization and logistics of Endeavor’s local events;
- Ensure Endeavor’s presence and participation in relevant community activities;
- Research and order advertising materials.
Skills & qualification:
- A recent graduate or a 3rd or 4th year student enrolled in relevant course of study;
- Design proficiency and experience with Adobe products;
- Strong computer software (Power Point, Word);
- Demonstrated creativity in marketing, design and communications;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
- Entrepreneurial personality and capacity to achieve significant results with limited resources;
- Highly motivated, focused, creative, flexible, organized, and able to balance multiple priorities.
- Photoshop proficiency;
- Knowledge of the economic, business, and entrepreneurial climate in Bulgaria.
What we offer:
- Dynamic work environment in a small and highly qualified team;
- Access to High-Impact entrepreneurs and corporate executives;
- Flexibility with summer holidays;
- Paid internship;
- Prospect of subsequent full-time employment.
Присъединете се към нашите членове
Допринесете за развитието на предприемачеството в България